The SOMDRAIN T5 is a process of sealing and drainage of burried vertical walls . This product is placed in contact with the walls of buried structures (basement car park or residential, commercial and industrial premises premises, etc.) to ensure simultaneously:
- The sealing of the wall on which it rests,
- Drainage of seepage water discharged to a drain collector toe of the structure.
The geocomposite SOMDRAIN T5 consists of:
- A waterproofing membrane PVC 5/10 mm,
- A drainage layer Geotextile needle punched nonwoven, 100% polypropylene,
- Nonwoven geotextile filter needle, 100% polypropylene.
The membrane is against-glued to the drainage layer. The filter is associated with the drainage sheet by needling and will be positioned in continuity on the geocomposite to avoid any risk of clogging.
This geocomposite has several Advantages:
- Realize the sealing and drainage in a single operation.
- A seal associated with its mechanical protection
- Product Flexibility.
- Ease and Speed of implementation.
- Does not require the intake pebble foot.
- Technical Application Document issued by the CSTB.