The COVERDRAIN FT is designed for rainwater drainage seeped under topsoil or permeable materials (tiles, gravel, etc.) in contact with an impermeable support (of court cases that do not cover local, green spaces, etc. ..) or low permeability soil.
The COVERDRAIN FT consists of:
- A non-woven filter web needled,
- From mini-drains ringed regularly perforated,
- A non-woven drainage layer needled.
It has several Advantages:
- Digging Economy
- Solution sized by an authorized design office.
- Technical Notice issued by the CSTB.